ANDAMAN HOUSE
ANDAMAN HOUSE

BOOK DIRECT FOR BEST
RATES & PACKAGES

Your holiday stay at Andaman House Phuket allows you to disconnect, unwind and indulge in an array of bespoke services and authentic experiences tailored to your needs. From elephant sanctuaries to individualized longtail island cruises, staying with us allows you to embrace a slower pace of life by the sea.

FREE cancellation & date change with 24+ hour notice.

 

Beach House

2-4 bedrooms

Beach House 2BR

Beach House 3BR

Beach House 4BR

Ocean Front Beach House 2BR

Pool House

1-2 bedrooms

Pool House

Pool House 2BR

Penthouse

2-4 bedrooms

Penthouse 2BR

Penthouse 3BR

Penthouse 3BR with Kitchen

Penthouse 4BR with Kitchen

Lagoon House

1-2 bedrooms

Lagoon House

Lagoon House 2BR

Lagoon House

1-3 bedrooms

Studio

Studio 2BR

Studio 3BR

CLAIM WE TRAVEL TOGETHER
GOVERNMENTAL CAMPAIGN​

Your holiday stay at Andaman House Phuket allows you to disconnect, unwind and indulge in an array of bespoke services and authentic experiences tailored to your needs. From elephant sanctuaries to individualized longtail island cruises, staying with us allows you to embrace a slower pace of life by the sea.

Government COVERS 40%, YOU ONLY PAY for the remainder 60%

 

CHAT WITH US ON LINE APP